Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

unready

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> unready Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
unready - 1/18/2018 6:05:51 PM   
robertkeller

How many turns does it typically take for a Soviet division to change from unready to ready? Is there anything that can be done to speed the process up? Thanks!!!
Post #: 1
RE: unready - 2/27/2018 11:09:56 PM   
AFV

Set it on refit, set TOE to 100%, and keep them more than 10 hexes from the enemy.

(in reply to robertkeller)
Post #: 2
RE: unready - 2/28/2018 7:45:16 AM   
56ajax

Isn't it like morale plus toe has to be greater than like 90? (thats Hitlers/Stalins hat size)

so as already posted must be on refit, preferably 10 hexes from the enemy but max TOE 100?; well you can do the math but if your morale is at 40 then Max Toe 60+...to be on the safe side

I want my football club to be pall bearers at my funeral. They can let me down one final time.

(in reply to AFV)
Post #: 3
RE: unready - 2/28/2018 11:18:56 AM   
AFV

Good explanation 56ajax. I realize neither of us answered the question fully, regarding the number of turns. It depends on a multitude of things. However if the main reason your unit is unready is that its TOE is low, then it can take 1 turn to get back to ready, because you can recover from 0 up to 50% TOE (roughly) in 1 turn, depending if your unit is in a good supply situation (on a rail), and how many other units are on refit. You will recover from 0-4 moral (usually) if your in refit 10 hexes back.

< Message edited by AFV -- 3/1/2018 12:11:30 AM >

(in reply to 56ajax)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> unready Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI