Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How to Set Up an Airbase?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> How to Set Up an Airbase? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to Set Up an Airbase? - 1/9/2018 10:40:36 PM   
GeneralDad

Is there a good tutorial out there on setting up an airbase? This seems to involve the F10 key, but as a noob I am fuzzy on this whole topic .

How do I move the aircraft?
How do I ensure that there are flak and other ground elements that move into the base along with the aircraft?
If a base is listed as British - can I move American aircraft in there and make it an American base - or the other way around?

I am playing the WA in the Italian campaign. Its turn 2 and I'd like to start moving aircraft into Sicily slowly as a precursor to invading the main part of Italy.

Thanks,
GeneralDad
Post #: 1
RE: How to Set Up an Airbase? - 1/10/2018 2:25:45 AM   
GeneralDad

FYI for anyone reading this, I am finding that the "AI Move/Manage Air Units/Bases" button seems to work well. Just remember to press it every turn?

GeneralDad

(in reply to GeneralDad)
Post #: 2
RE: How to Set Up an Airbase? - 1/10/2018 2:48:57 AM   
VonCurry

I know to upgrade an airbase you click on the hex, then top right corner on the name of the city then click on (city name) air base then you can click upgrade.

As for moving units hit f10 then click on the airbase...then click the box next to unit and then (left or right click, cant remember on the new airbase its going to).

(in reply to GeneralDad)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> How to Set Up an Airbase? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI