From: Colorado Springs
On my Win10 pc, I'm always having to double click top status bar to re-align the Unit Panel as it shifts left when beginning a scenario... also, get periodic screen bleed when moving map when PO is running. See pic.
My thanks to all for this incredible game, however--love the graphics! For whatever it is worth, I have some suggestions that I'd also like to share with the developers/designers. My apologies if they have been mentioned before.
* Add a Keyboard shortcut "s" to show supply
* Allow all sizable and moveable window panels on screen or use partial auto-hide rather than remove completely.
* Have a better option to drag map with cursor (holding left mouse button holds map to pointer for dragging) rather than pointing and clicking/arrow keys.
* Provide choice of full/windowed screen
* PO assist buttons still shows on panel when option is turned off in menu
* Have a main menu option for finding scenarios with sort option on criteria such as SP (PO), year, size, turns, battle, etc. (i.e. user-editable spreadsheet attached in menu)
* Have an option to de-select mouse from last unit (lose mouse focus)
* Give better description of Edit keys for changing font sizes on panels (provide color options rather than hexes).
* Sometimes getting delays of a few seconds after clicking to move any units
Those are good suggestions.
Deselecting will probably happen sometime, it's just a lot tougher than you'd think.There are a lot of places where the current unit, formation and side are used that I need to fix.
You've found a key that isn't used I'll see about adding 's' to toggle supply. Supply is important (but ugly)
Did you try dragging the map? It works just fine, so do pinch and zoom. You can also drag units.
TOAW IV Programmer
My comments are my own, and do not represent the views of any other person or entity. Nothing that I say should be construed in any way as a promise of anything.