I installed the new version. I had it process new files and it looks like all I got was the sigint files. There is a memory error report in one of the errfile logs
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "multiprocessing\process.py", line 258, in _bootstrap
File "multiprocessing\process.py", line 93, in run
File "lib\IP_procs.py", line 58, in do_combatreport
File "lib\IP_combat_rpt.py", line 510, in __call__
I do have almost 2 years of reports stored for this game. Do I need to crop the reports in the archive folder?
I do have 16 GB of RAM installed, but I think only 2 GB are available in a 32-bit environment.
These are the last few lines in the intel monkey window:
Finished moving data from CSV files to the database.
Get Scenario Data operation completed.
Load Info operation beginning.
Load Bases Info Completed.
Load LCUs Info Completed.
Load Air Groups Info Completed.
Load Aircrafts Info Completed.
Load Ships Info Completed.
Load Info Summary:
Bases Info Loaded.
Lcu_types Info Loaded.
Groups Info Loaded.
Aircraft Info Loaded.
Ships Info Loaded.
Load Info operation completed.
Begin Processing Reports.
SigInt Reports Processed Statistics
FirstDay : 1941-12-07
LastDay : 1943-09-23
DaysProcessed : 656
FilesProcessed : 656
RecordsProcessed : 19,393
Process SigInt Reports Elapsed Time 0:00:01.840804
Finished processing SigInt files.
Error processing AE Combat reports. Consult log files.
Operations files not implemented.
Finished processing Operations files.
Events files not implemented.
Finished processing Events files.
Finished Processing Reports.
First off, my email address is on the web page (maybe mouse-over my name there). Otherwise PM me and I will give it to you (to avoid spambots picking up email addresses from the forum).
No need to crop the reports. No worry about memory. A separate process is started to process SigInt reports and one to process Combat reports. Because catching up many turns of Combat reports is a huge amount of volume, that process writes records to the database whenever it has 1,000 of any type. It actually uses less memory than most of the reports use.
What almost certainly happened is that it encountered something in a Combat report that it could not handle and barfed on it. I need the logs from that run in the debug folder. When you start Intel Monkey there is a group of files with a similar name under _MAIN, then when the processes start to read in AE reports other groups are created _SI and _CR for SigInt and Combat, respectively. I need the group for _CR.