Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[ANSWERED] Is possible to disable "Engaged offensive actions?"

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [ANSWERED] Is possible to disable "Engaged offensive actions?" Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[ANSWERED] Is possible to disable "Engaged offensi... - 10/12/2017 6:57:30 PM   
Wasicun

Hi guys. I like micromanagement. Sometimes during the battle my aircraft go away (Status: Engage offensive) and do what they whant during my planed attack. Is there a way to disable this options? I want that they obey mty orders. (Like for automatic evasion).

Thank you very much sorry for my poor English.
Greetings

< Message edited by emsoy -- 10/25/2017 8:02:52 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Is possible to disable "Engaged offensive acti... - 10/12/2017 7:07:38 PM   
Dimitris

Hi,

Right click on unit --> Attack Orders --> Ignore Plotted Course When Attacking --> set to NO.

(in reply to Wasicun)
Post #: 2
RE: Is possible to disable "Engaged offensive acti... - 10/14/2017 8:41:45 AM   
Wasicun

Seems like doesn't work if the aircraft is in a support mission (i checked the mission doctrine too, Ignore Plotted Course When Attacking --> NO.) but still doesn't work .

(in reply to Dimitris)
Post #: 3
RE: Is possible to disable "Engaged offensive acti... - 10/14/2017 9:02:15 AM   
Dimitris

Save?

(in reply to Wasicun)
Post #: 4
RE: Is possible to disable "Engaged offensive acti... - 10/21/2017 9:30:51 AM   
Wasicun

check this save for example. the l-159A are in Engage offensive mode. How can i tell them to obey my orders?

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Dimitris)
Post #: 5
RE: Is possible to disable "Engaged offensive acti... - 10/25/2017 8:02:28 PM   
ComDev

Okay try this.

Go to Map Settings -> Targeting Vectors -> Show All.

Now you'll be able to see each unit's internal target list, and their primary target.

Select all units on the map, then go to Unit Orders -> Attack Options -> Disengage (Drop All Targets).

The units will clear their target lists. They will go back to 'Plotted Course' or 'Tasked' status, and be under your full control.

Remember to set WEAPONS TIGHT in the doctrine window if you want to handle weapon allocations etc yourself.

Fair?

Developer "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!

(in reply to Wasicun)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [ANSWERED] Is possible to disable "Engaged offensive actions?" Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI