Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Black Cross/Red Star series Volume 4 update

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Black Cross/Red Star series Volume 4 update Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Black Cross/Red Star series Volume 4 update - 9/20/2017 12:34:46 PM   
Commanderski

If anybody has read or heard about the Black Cross/Red Star books you will know that they are the most definitive books on the air war on the Eastern Front and have been out of print for a while.

The author will be publishing a volume 4 within the next several months (2018) and if that is successful will publish updated volumes 1,2 and 3. But like WITE and WITW the interest in these books is a niche group and as such he has to publish this on his own. He is looking for either pre-orders or help in crowd funding. He has also promised not to ask for any money until he has reached the required amount of 125 orders.

I think it would be well worth it to support him since if volume 4 is successful then he can print the updated versions of volumes 1- 3 which would be more affordable than the out of print originals if you can find them at all. These would also be very helpful in WITE 2.0 as the air war would probably have more interest than it does now.

As a disclaimer I have no financial interests at all in this, just helping him get the news out so hopefully he can get the books published. Here is the link to his site: http://www.bergstrombooks.elknet.pl/bc-rs/

< Message edited by Commanderski -- 9/20/2017 1:23:08 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Black Cross/Red Star series Volume 4 update Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI