Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Where are the tutorials in Inferno?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs >> Command: Northern Inferno >> Where are the tutorials in Inferno? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Where are the tutorials in Inferno? - 9/17/2017 5:18:24 PM   
spinecruncher

It is supposed to have three, but they are not labeled. Please do not tell me they are the same Tut's as in the base game. I think that would be false advertisement.
Post #: 1
RE: Where are the tutorials in Inferno? - 9/17/2017 6:15:26 PM   
ultradave

They probably are - for those who bought ONLY Northern Inferno and would have no other way to access the tutorials. That's not "false advertisement".

Northern Inferno and Chains of War can both be bought as standalone sims where only those scenarios for each are enabled. They are significantly cheaper than the full game and a good way for someone to "try out" C:MANO without shelling out for the full game. So, yeah, they'd come with the same tutorials, I assume.

You bought the full game, we already know, and now added the Northern Inferno package. So you've already got the tutorials.

Just a suggestion - tone down accusations like that until you actually get an answer. There may be perfectly logical explanations that someone may provide. People tend to turn off when they read things like that. I'm sure the developers don't care for it, and as I've said, they are THE most responsive and helpful devs I've ever seen. The amount of database additions and extra features that have been added to C:MANO based on player requests is incredible. And all for free, except for the Northern Inferno and Chains of War features that require those modules. I figured it's a small price to pay in return for all we've gotten at no cost.

< Message edited by ultradave -- 9/17/2017 8:18:34 PM >

----------------
Dave A.
"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep he checks his closet for paratroopers"

(in reply to spinecruncher)
Post #: 2
RE: Where are the tutorials in Inferno? - 9/18/2017 12:41:23 PM   
neno

Northern inferno DLC doesn't change base game play mechanics, so there's no need for specific tutorials. If you know how to play CMANO, you know how to play NI too.

(in reply to spinecruncher)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs >> Command: Northern Inferno >> Where are the tutorials in Inferno? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI