Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Bombur vs. Nedfn: Deep battle 1938

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: Bombur vs. Nedfn: Deep battle 1938 Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Bombur vs. Nedfn: Deep battle 1938 - 11/18/2017 1:26:35 PM   
Bombur

March 1940

I was unable to do more updates to this AAR, as I had lots of extra work both in real and virtual world
The Germans won, they were able to open a big hoçe in the North Front and put the very survival of the Red country, by threatening 5 of our 6 oilfields. In the air the Germans were able to achieve air superiority and to destroy the Russians bomber forces, now reduced to less than 100 aircraft. In the last turns the Reds shifted the production to fighters and were able to challenge the Germans in the air, but it was too little too late. There is also a dangerous offensive in the Centre, while tye South Front remains quite.
As a whole the scenario works well and gives an interesting East Front feeling, however, fortifications are too easy to build and it greatly hampers the ability to maneuver. Artillery is the Queen of battlefield. Next scenario version will feature more expensive fortifications.

(in reply to Bombur)
Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: Bombur vs. Nedfn: Deep battle 1938 Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI