Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West is coming to Steam!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> Gary Grigsby’s War in the West is coming to Steam! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Gary Grigsby’s War in the West is coming to Steam! - 7/25/2017 12:54:43 PM   
Daniele

We are pleased to announce that one of the most acclaimed wargames on the Western Front of World War II, Gary Grigsby's War in the West, is going to be released on Steam on August the 3rd!

Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasion of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

On August the 3rd you will also be able to purchase the expansion "Operation Torch", that introduces 10 new challenging scenarios, including both historical and what-if operations like the "Battle for Tunisia", the "Operation Dragoon" and the "Breach of the Gothic Line".

Will you be able to outclass the Allies generals, or will you choose to fight for the Fatherland and defend every inch of your nation from the invaders?

Need more information? Check it out on Steam now!

< Message edited by Daniele -- 7/25/2017 5:16:00 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West is coming to Steam! - 7/25/2017 5:45:27 PM   
wodin

Mention on FB page and AWNT:)

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West is coming to Steam! - 7/25/2017 7:33:51 PM   
Tusler@Matrix

Will us who already own this be given a steam key?

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before it's too Late!

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 3
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West is coming to Steam! - 7/25/2017 8:44:56 PM   
Vyshka

Yes, I'm sure it will be the same as it has been with other titles. As long as you have it registered with Slitherine, you will be able to get a steam key.

Nice to see it coming to Steam, why now and not earlier? Will the next title get released from the start on Steam?

"When they get in trouble they send for the sonsabitches" - Adm. King

(in reply to Tusler@Matrix)
Post #: 4
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West is coming to Steam! - 7/25/2017 9:32:27 PM   
Denniss

Distribution via Steam is not free, you have to pay them some percentage of the selling price. Thus they usually release new game in the in-house store only and only later offer them via Steam.

(in reply to Vyshka)
Post #: 5
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West is coming to Steam! - 7/27/2017 4:11:06 AM   
RealChuckB

This is great news - thanks for bringing games to Steam, this is a great option for us customers!

(in reply to Denniss)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> Gary Grigsby’s War in the West is coming to Steam! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI