Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Other scenarios for Command NI

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: Northern Inferno >> Other scenarios for Command NI Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Other scenarios for Command NI - 6/30/2017 12:55:34 PM   
Red2112

Greetings folks,

I just bought Command NI and was wondering if the "Live" scenarios that you can buy will work with this standalone edition (Command NI), or what other scenarios can be launched from Command NI, "Chains of War" maybe, althought that is already a standalone. or any other maybe?

I know that the other way around can be done, Command NI > CMANO but that´s about it.

Thank you and Good Hunting!

Win10 Pro(x64), i7 8700k @ 4.7Ghz, 32GB ram DDR4, EVGA GTX 1070ti 8GB, M.2 PCIe NVMe (x2) 480GB + 960GB SSD´s, LG 29' Ultrawide 21:9 monitor Logitech G13, G502, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR 5.0, Corsair Void Pro 7.1 USB.
Post #: 1
RE: Other scenarios for Command NI - 7/4/2017 7:02:29 PM   
ultradave

I'm pretty sure it's a stand alone if purchased separately and to go farther you'll need to spring for the full game.

----------------
Dave A.
"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep he checks his closet for paratroopers"

(in reply to Red2112)
Post #: 2
RE: Other scenarios for Command NI - 7/10/2017 10:50:27 AM   
Red2112

quote:

ORIGINAL: ultradave

I'm pretty sure it's a stand alone if purchased separately and to go farther you'll need to spring for the full game.

Hi Dave,

Thanks, I thought so, but since the main game menu has options to play other scenarios like the new "Live" scenarios or "Chains of War", I thought maybe you can play paid scenarios.

I guess It´s just beacuse the game engine is the same as the full CMANO and when they update the game engine, they do it for all, stand alone included.

Thanks again Dave and good hunting!

Win10 Pro(x64), i7 8700k @ 4.7Ghz, 32GB ram DDR4, EVGA GTX 1070ti 8GB, M.2 PCIe NVMe (x2) 480GB + 960GB SSD´s, LG 29' Ultrawide 21:9 monitor Logitech G13, G502, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR 5.0, Corsair Void Pro 7.1 USB.

(in reply to ultradave)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: Northern Inferno >> Other scenarios for Command NI Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI