Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Strategic Command goes on Steam in June!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Strategic Command goes on Steam in June! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Strategic Command goes on Steam in June! - 5/24/2017 1:48:11 PM   
Daniele

6th of June 1944, the greatest seaborn operation in World War II begins. But there is another 6th of June to keep in mind, this one soon however.

Because on June the 6th 2017 Strategic Command World War II: War in Europe, one of the most intriguing wargames on the market, will be available on Steam!

Since its release, Strategic Command has been known to employ a very well designed Historical Decision Event System, where every military decision must be taken very carefully, always balancing the advantages and the disadvantages.

In combination with a smart AI capable of long-term strategies, prioritizing fronts and making good strategic choices, Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe happened to be a very nice addition for both experienced wargamers and newcomers.

With Strategic Command marching straight to Steam, developer studio Fury Software is very proud to announce that an important update has been released for beta testing. This new version adds some needed icons for the UI, Expanded tooltips, an Amended supply distribution system, and many more improvements, making this version of Strategic Command the most playable and enjoyable one ever!

What are you waiting for? Get more information about the game from its official Product Page!

Do you want to see some action? Follow us on our official Twitch Channel today, as we will stream the game at 11 am EST / 3 pm GMT / 5 pm CEST!

Post #: 1
RE: Strategic Command goes on Steam in June! - 5/24/2017 8:35:45 PM   
wings7

Great news!

Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Strategic Command goes on Steam in June! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI