Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Sound

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Sound Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sound - 1/28/2017 9:08:24 AM   
Gweilch

Hello. I need advise. How can i add sound of rocket´s, shell explosions, etc... When i play there is no sounds of war. Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Sound - 1/28/2017 1:00:33 PM   
mikmykWS

First try going to Game->Game Options->Sounds Tab to make sure they're turned on.

If you don't hear any sounds or music at all and both are checked off it could be that you need windows media player. You can get that at microsoft.

If you ever want to change sounds you can. The files are located here C:\Matrix Games\Command Modern Air Naval Operations\Sound and if you look under the effects folder you'll see a bunch of mp.3 files named after the events that trigger them. Just add your own and rename.

You may want to look into sea hag as well which is a sound mod put together but a brilliant community member. Info on that here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3457871

Thanks!

Mike

(in reply to Gweilch)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Sound Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI