From: St. Louis
Whatever you guys do, test before you leap:
Gorn create a second PBM in a different save slot but of course in the same installation.
• Gorn enters password, don't bother with any orders, end turn.
• Gorn sends to Human.
• Human enters password, no orders, end turn.
• Human sends turn to Gorn.
• Gorn runs turn rsolution.
• Gorn opens turn, no orders, end turn.
• Gorn sends turn to Human.
• Human runs combat replay.
• Human opens turn, no orders...
Now the inter-species conspiracy has effectively run a game through giving orders for turn 1, running turn 1, opening turn 2, and should have encountered NO ERROR MESSAGES. If error messages were encountered, figure out the problem and try again. When there are no error messages encountered, delete that test PBM and go back to creating the real PBM in the slot desired.
Please stop calling Steve names before Bill locks this thread!
I believe we will do this but first I need to back up the WitP-AE folder, then install the latest official patch. I think I'll put the ugly stock map in there and then run those tests.