Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for IJ opponent

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for IJ opponent Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for IJ opponent - 1/12/2017 3:17:32 AM   
palioboy2

Hello all I am looking for an IJ opponent for scenario 1 or 2

I have completed almost a whole game vs the AI as the Allies.

This would be my first game against a human opponent and my experience is pretty limited but I think I will put up a decent fight.

It would be ideal if I could find somebody with a little PBEM experience to help me with the technical side. I am pretty computer competent so this shouldn't to much of an issue.

I should be able to churn out at least a turn a day and sometimes more depending on the day, though there will be the odd day I am swamped by work and won't be able to do anything.

I am hoping there is somebody out there interested in putting in the time beating me around the block!
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for IJ opponent - 1/12/2017 6:57:57 PM   
Revthought

quote:

ORIGINAL: palioboy2

Hello all I am looking for an IJ opponent for scenario 1 or 2

I have completed almost a whole game vs the AI as the Allies.

This would be my first game against a human opponent and my experience is pretty limited but I think I will put up a decent fight.

It would be ideal if I could find somebody with a little PBEM experience to help me with the technical side. I am pretty computer competent so this shouldn't to much of an issue.

I should be able to churn out at least a turn a day and sometimes more depending on the day, though there will be the odd day I am swamped by work and won't be able to do anything.

I am hoping there is somebody out there interested in putting in the time beating me around the block!

I am tempted, BUT I just started a new Allied PBEM and given how much of a headache I get every time I read about the Japanese economy (I've never seriously played the Japanese side), I feel like the AI might end up being a better opponent than I am. However, should I ever take the leap into the IJ side this would probably mean that you and I (since you've only played the AI) would be a good match.

In any case, I've got one too many game commitments at the moment to give you a "yes."

Not to hijack your thread, but I think I am odd. I like the game for its simulation aspects, but I honestly wouldn't care which side I play... if it weren't me being scared of Japan's economy that is...

Playing at war is a far better vocation than making people fight in them.

(in reply to palioboy2)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for IJ opponent - 1/12/2017 9:57:33 PM   
verdugo94

PM sent

(in reply to palioboy2)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for IJ opponent Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI