Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Tigers on the Hunt first DLC announced! Welcome to Kursk!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Tigers on the Hunt first DLC announced! Welcome to Kursk! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tigers on the Hunt first DLC announced! Welcome to Kursk! - 1/10/2017 1:32:33 PM   
Daniele

On July 1943, the German war machine had the chance to deal a mortal blow to the Red Army. After the defeat at Stalingrad, it was necessary to regain the initiative and secure the Eastern front. For this purpose, the German High Command massed a huge quantity of Panthers and Tigers tanks in proximity of the Kursk salient, hoping to destroy the bulk of the Russian forces in this area.

But the Soviets, knowing in advance the Hitler’s plan, created over 190 miles of depth defense to stop the Panzerwaffe and they moved their armored forces in reserve for the counter-attack.

The largest tank battle of the entire Second World War was about to commence…

Tigers on the Hunt: Kursk is a DLC containing three Campaign Game Scenarios for Tigers on the Hunt, focused on the key operations during Operation Citadel. This nice addition features a different type of gameplay from the original base game, giving the players a more challenging experience!

A Campaign Game Scenario is a much larger scenario with a lot of units on a large map. The battle lasts generally over several days and nights before the Campaign Game winner is called. To do this the Game Turns are divided into portions for Day (8 Game Turns) and Night (4 Game Turns). See more information on how it works on the official product page here.

Following the steps of the base game, Tigers on the Hunt: Kursk will make you toiling for every inch conquered, fighting against an unforgiving AI!

Tigers on the Hunt: Kursk will be available soon! Check its official product page for further information.

Post #: 1
RE: Tigers on the Hunt first DLC announced! Welcome to ... - 1/10/2017 2:08:30 PM   
bairdlander

Why is the R in Kursk backwards?

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Tigers on the Hunt first DLC announced! Welcome to ... - 1/10/2017 2:42:38 PM   
Daniele

Hi, the R is in reverse to mimic the cyrillic alphabet

(in reply to bairdlander)
Post #: 3
RE: Tigers on the Hunt first DLC announced! Welcome to ... - 1/10/2017 2:58:40 PM   
wodin

Or maybe for reverse..i.e it was reverse all the way afterwards for the Germans:)
quote:

ORIGINAL: Daniele

Hi, the R is in reverse to mimic the cyrillic alphabet

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Tigers on the Hunt first DLC announced! Welcome to Kursk! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI