Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

partisan question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> partisan question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
partisan question - 12/24/2016 11:46:03 PM   
shadowX

I was wondering what the difference was between the P with the slash through it and the ones without? I thought I read it somewhere in the guide but I cant find it now. I think it may be that the ones without are where they will actually spawn and I will have to fight them and the ones without will just damage my supply line but not spawn. At least I hope I'm right because there are a lot of P's in Russia and that's a lot of units I will have to make to cover them. I've just purchased every garrison unit I can for majors and minor to cover these spots which I assume garrisons will work to keep them from spawning but like I said there is a lot of P's to cover. If I'm right, and I maybe wrong, then covering the P's without the slash will be easier to do. I'm in Sept of 43 right now and got the message to have these areas covered by Jan 44. I have a garrison waiting to move into Vichy France to cover that area but I wasn't able to operate into that part so I hope I'm not locked out due to it being neutral. Its only at about 5% axis leaning. Anyway thought I would ask since I cant find it in the guide right now. Thanks!!
BTW, love the game. I've played Panzer Corps since it was Panzer General back in the 90's and always wanted a game that was "bigger" that I could fight on multiple fronts. A true world war and this answers that. Now if only you could combine the European Theater with the Pacific Theater in 1 game for 1 truly World War experience that would be amazing!!!!
Post #: 1
RE: partisan question - 12/25/2016 1:55:12 AM   
sPzAbt653

Your answer may be here:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4193523

(in reply to shadowX)
Post #: 2
RE: partisan question - 12/25/2016 2:59:37 AM   
shadowX

Yes Thank You!! That is what I was looking for. Now i can move the garrisons I have near cross P's and put them near non cross P's. A lot less units I will need.

(in reply to sPzAbt653)
Post #: 3
RE: partisan question - 12/25/2016 6:20:19 AM   
Yogol

If you ignore the barred partisan spots, you will lose a lot of MPPs in the mid-run...

A partisan brings the cities down with 2 or 3, usually taking 3-4 cities and ports.
So, you will lose about 8 MPPs the first turn, 5 or so the second turn and 2 or so the third turn.
That are about 15 MPPS you will lose every time they pop up.

A garrison only costs 50MPP, so you will get your money back after about 3 times. That's a 30% return on investment, a pretty good deal.

(in reply to shadowX)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> partisan question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI