Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Courier problems:Subordinate commanders not obeying.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War: Waterloo >> Tech Support >> Courier problems:Subordinate commanders not obeying. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Courier problems:Subordinate commanders not obeying. - 11/24/2016 2:52:50 AM   
Pootis

I prefer to play on Corps v Corps setup, but when I send an order, containing the following:
"(name), please execute the following order. Move to (location.) Use roads when applicable. (i use "use roads for your unit) Attack the enemy to your front."

They move alone. They don't even send orders to their subordinate.

Am I not sending a message, or do I just send couriers to the individual regiments?
Post #: 1
RE: Courier problems:Subordinate commanders not obeying. - 11/24/2016 10:15:30 AM   
Biondo

Hello Pootis, if you want also the subordinate units move with the general you have to give also a formation order, so: Move to...., Use roads when applicable, Change formations (deploy your division, brigade etc... in line or column or everthing you want).

After that, you can also give a direction to your units upon arrival: Change your facing upon arrival (north, east, NW etc...).

Another way to move your unit far away on the map is via Command Map (N key) so: select an officer, press N, left click on a point on the map, he and all his subordinates starts to move, now you can click on a formation and on the Use roads button on the toolbar.

< Message edited by Biondo -- 11/24/2016 10:31:31 AM >

(in reply to Pootis)
Post #: 2
RE: Courier problems:Subordinate commanders not obeying. - 11/24/2016 4:43:33 PM   
Pootis

Thank you!

(in reply to Biondo)
Post #: 3
RE: Courier problems:Subordinate commanders not obeying. - 11/25/2016 3:09:10 AM   
doler

You can access only through the old version.

(in reply to Pootis)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War: Waterloo >> Tech Support >> Courier problems:Subordinate commanders not obeying. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI