Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Libya'85 - Tournament Scenarios available for play testing

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 >> Libya'85 - Tournament Scenarios available for play testing Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Libya'85 - Tournament Scenarios available for play testing - 10/9/2016 5:51:49 PM   
Crossroads

Having enjoyed playing Lock 'n Load's World at War'85 board games at the local Wargaming Club, I just had to have some Chieftains and Scimitars blowing everything away coming their way.

Here's four new scenarios set in 1985 in Libya. They come in two flavors, version for H2H and version for SIDE A (British Quick Reaction Force) for each.

Check them out HERE

As the title says, not the complete product, needs playtesters to get the play balance set. Let me know how you find them!

Post #: 1
RE: Libya'85 - Tournament Scenarios available for play ... - 2/20/2017 7:29:55 PM   
Crossroads

I just began a PBEM against Berto with Act III of the tournament: Riptide! Berto's Libyan hordes are in to get me, but I have the trusty Chieftains to blow anything and anyone who dares to face them.

How will it end? Wish me luck!

Check the DARs at the AFTER ACTION REPORTS forum!

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 2
RE: Libya'85 - Tournament Scenarios available for play ... - 2/21/2017 5:41:46 PM   
budd

I'll see if my pbem partner wants to give these a go after we finish King of the hill. I'd like to try Libya again.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 3
RE: Libya'85 - Tournament Scenarios available for play ... - 2/22/2017 7:22:53 AM   
Crossroads

quote:

ORIGINAL: **budd**

I'll see if my pbem partner wants to give these a go after we finish King of the hill. I'd like to try Libya again.

Definitely a fun era to play, if you ask me at least

This, from last autumn:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Crossroads

My "Blood and Bridges" core game together with a "Battles within Battles" module arrived from Canada today. The seller was willing to sell his extra counters for "Eisenbach Gap" and "Death of the 1st Panzer" modules as well, so of course I bough them too. All this for USD 29.00! Go Canada!

< Message edited by Crossroads -- 2/22/2017 11:30:07 AM >

(in reply to budd)
Post #: 4
RE: Libya'85 - Tournament Scenarios available for play ... - 2/22/2017 7:24:50 AM   
Crossroads

That right there must be one of my better purchases from the Boardgame Geek second hand Marketplace. All that game for 29.00 ...

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 >> Libya'85 - Tournament Scenarios available for play testing Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI