There is a new bunch of updates and improvements in this new version, and the list is very huge!
In general, the engine has been updated to the latest game logic and UI functionalities common to all AGE engine game.
Check the changelog below
You can download the patch from the member’s area.
You can also download from the following mirrors:
• Naval resupply from special sea zones can be reduced by enemy ships.
• Development level reduction done by regional decisions was not working.
• Ability sending command points modifier to subordinate stacks had a bug resulting in double modifiers sometime.
• Improved ammo distribution algorithm significantly.
• Improved retreat logic.
• stacks don't retreat from regions not having an offensive posture stack
• Leaders will only lose seniority on January 1st and July 1st, this should help for promotion potential.
• There is a 25% chance that artillery manages to counter fire enemy artillery instead of firing on a frontline element.
• Besieged group can't escape besiegers with evade roll
• Evasion is pro-ratised to cohesion
• Can now build depots in allied territory
• Diplomacy got several bug fixes and consistency additions:
- A war with a minor can stop spontaneously after one year if warscore is still low (< 10)
- If you are allied with an enemy of another ally DOWing said enemy, you don't DOW it.
- Made sure no CB is given if 2 nations are at war.
- When giving back regions to its original owner, as part of a peace treaty, you won't lose the VP, NM originally gained from them.
- True defensive treaty: Major nation <A> gets a CB against another enemy major nation <B>, if in a defensive treaty with ally major <C> being attacked by <B>
• Shift key can now be used both for lands and waters regions, allows seeing the links between regions.
• Losses of ships are now properly logged in the message panel
• Experience stats in element panel displayed again
• Music sound volume can now be tweaked (yeah!) - need editing a file though:
- you can alter music volume by adding a value between 20 and 100 in UserInterface.opt inoMusicVolume = 60 // music volume, default is 60
• Generic AI significantly improved on most algorithms, thanks to a chirurgical yet powerful modification (expect a +10-15% improved Athena nastiness!)
• Dislikes much more to be trapped in cities
• AI assaults more frequently besieged structures
• Admirals are more often send to secondary’s fleets
• AI faster in sending ships in naval special boxes. (to combine with extra ships attributes)
• AI will be more vigilant in defending its capital.
• AI has been improved on resupplying algorithm
• High ranked leaders will be much more reluctant to command small forces.
• Idle leaders in enemy land will seek to get back to ‘headquarter region’.
• Transports will have a quite low buying priority if the AI is bested in naval power and situation is not great.
• AI will get a slightly higher bonus for railroad autorepair (which is based on the development level of the region)
• SplitLargeStacks anti doomstack algorithm
A log appears in the splash screen while you parse a script. Useful to see where you are in the parsing process. Plus, it looks cool! The periodicity of this log is controlled by sysScriptMemoPeriodicity in system.opt.
< Message edited by VPaulus -- 9/9/2016 10:56:35 AM >