I obviously need to do some more tinkering with Max. TOE values as my manpower is being used up.
Armament points are building nicely.
Edit: Lol, wrong screenshot, anyway, my manpower at this point is tiny...
During the summer of 1941 I can summarize the following with what I did with Max TOE:
- High Morale infantry Div. and Motorised forces; 100% + Refit
- <80 morale Infantry Div 76%
- FlAK 50%, except units equipped with 88mm, they get 88% as the gun is so good and loads are produced anyway.
- Airbases and Corps HQs 93%. Kept these high as the actual TOE affects the effectiveness of the HQ, especially for movement points. Also, I want the airbases to keep the Luftwaffe in the air while it is strong.
- Most tubes to 66%, with exception of 5cm PAK, as it is the only effective gun against soviet heavy armor next to the 88mm. 5cm PAK gets 88%
I will have some screenshots of TOE tinkering later I think. In turn 12 I am sitting on 70k manpower and ca. 100k+ Armaments.
< Message edited by Aditia -- 7/31/2016 8:30:12 PM >