From: Mass. USA. now in Lancaster, OHIO
What you have is a Carrier Trained dive bomber squadron with 20% of the aircraft searching, Looking for targets, and the other 80% is set for Naval strikes with a backup target selection for an airfield attack. This screen will give you all kinds of data for this squadron. I suggest that you click on everything on the screen to see what you can do with the squadron. Do the same for other windows, and take notes of different things.
In regards to your second question, Only a few orders are given by the scenario designer in the beginning. You have to setup the rest and/or adjust the current orders to your needs. But if you set the game to AI vs AI, the computer will give its own orders.
Welcome to the best investment, dollar per hour, that you can find in a game....GP
< Message edited by General Patton -- 6/2/2016 11:58:48 AM >
Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330
AKA General Patton
"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton