Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[ANSWERED] Northern Inferno Won't Load 6th Scenario in Campaign

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [ANSWERED] Northern Inferno Won't Load 6th Scenario in Campaign Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[ANSWERED] Northern Inferno Won't Load 6th Scenario in ... - 4/22/2016 2:07:33 PM   
Scraphound

Hi guys. Just finished mission 5 of the campaign and I can't get the game to continue into 6. It plays the news reel, then it says scenario loading and it just sits there forever. All I can do is cancel and return to menu.

Windows 10. Playing the Steam version. It's 1.10 of Northern Inferno. I think there's a 1.11 of CMANO, but if I can upgrade Northern Inferno to that I don't know how. Steam is supposed to update automatically.

I've enclosed a save. First time doing this, so hopefully I did so correctly. If you take that save, go to scoring, and end scenario it should hang.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by emsoy -- 4/22/2016 10:15:01 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Northern Inferno Won't Load 6th Scenario in Campaign - 4/22/2016 8:00:02 PM   
alphali

version 1.11 is still in beta that's why it wasn't automatically updated. you can download it though. You can find it in the second post titled "Command v1.11 Release Candidate (CURRENT: RC18 - B819)" on the first page in the form (sorry can't post links yet). Go to the last page in the post and download the latest build currently B819, just copy the CONTENT and paste in the Command directory, replace files when asked to.

(in reply to Scraphound)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [ANSWERED] Northern Inferno Won't Load 6th Scenario in Campaign Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI