Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Commonwealth Replacement Issue

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> Tech Support >> Commonwealth Replacement Issue Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Commonwealth Replacement Issue - 4/2/2016 5:16:19 PM   
Q-Ball

IIRC, this may have been flagged already, but I have noticed that Commonwealth units are not taking replacements for "Cavalry Tank". They are all stuck on a handful of Crusader III tanks, while there is a mountain of Cromwell tanks in the pool.

If you need more, let me know, but I wonder if this has already been flagged

Post #: 1
RE: Commonwealth Replacement Issue - 4/2/2016 7:53:47 PM   
Joel Billings

There was a report here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4041658 a few weeks ago that we've since fixed that might explain your situation. If you post here or send me a save (2by3@2by3games.com) before the Allied logistics phase where you think a unit should be getting some tanks and can tell me the unit, I could run it with the latest version and see if it's now fixed. This fix went out to testers about 10 days ago, and we're in the process of testing a version that we hope will be released as a public beta within the next two weeks (we expect 1.01.20 will become official around the same time).

All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to Q-Ball)
Post #: 2
RE: Commonwealth Replacement Issue - 4/2/2016 9:26:37 PM   
Q-Ball

It's a server game vs. Harrybanana; there is a Canadian Tank Bde sitting on a Depot near St. Malo. But there are other units as well I can find if you need it, in my other server game vs. Smokingdave

(in reply to Joel Billings)
Post #: 3
RE: Commonwealth Replacement Issue - 4/3/2016 6:20:36 AM   
Joel Billings

I downloaded your last turn and advanced to the next Allied turn. In that turn, the Canadian unit filled up to 100% of its tanks (it was missing about 90 Medium tanks, not cavalry tanks). I did notice there were only 1000 Canadian manpower in the active pool, but even so it managed to build to 100%. I don't know if this was the issue you were talking about, and whether it was due to a possible manpower shortage or if the fix we put in for other replacement issue I mentioned has fixed this problem. Check to make sure you're not having manpower issues, but if you have another case you want me to look at, give me another specific unit and what game I should download the save from. Hopefully the recent fix really helped some of these replacement anomalies.

All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to Q-Ball)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> Tech Support >> Commonwealth Replacement Issue Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI