From: Australia, mate
Is anybody else having the same problem as me where their anti-virus absolutely refuses to let them run this?
Edit: This started happening after it finally did let me run them
PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000
System.Deployment.dll : 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
clr.dll : 4.6.1076.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
dfdll.dll : 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
dfshim.dll : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)
Deployment url : file:///A:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/Distant%20Worlds%20Universe/Customization/MODS/Tools/Distant%20Worlds%20Mod%20Editor.application
Deployment Provider url : http://sabranan.plus.com/shares/ExternalHTTP/Distant%20Worlds%20Mod%20Editor.application
Server : Apache
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of A:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Distant Worlds Universe\Customization\MODS\Tools\Distant Worlds Mod Editor.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ The deployment identity at the deployment provider is not the same as the original deployment identity.
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.
* The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.
OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [26/10/2016 4:59:54 PM] : Activation of A:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Distant Worlds Universe\Customization\MODS\Tools\Distant Worlds Mod Editor.application has started.
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [26/10/2016 4:59:55 PM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (SubscriptionSemanticValidation)
- The deployment identity at the deployment provider is not the same as the original deployment identity.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.FollowDeploymentProviderUri(SubscriptionStore subStore, AssemblyManifest& deployment, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.
< Message edited by ChildServices -- 10/26/2016 7:01:27 AM >
Alexander the Great, his name struck fear into hearts of men.