Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I don't see the Power Rating for Divisions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Tech Support >> I don't see the Power Rating for Divisions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I don't see the Power Rating for Divisions - 1/10/2016 5:28:17 PM   
fatgreta1066

In the manual on page 47 (3.7.3) there is a picture of counter information that includes a power rating. I don't see that in my game. I've tried the switch between minimalist counters (and "not-minimalist", I guess) but that didn't do the trick. I'm using the Nato symbols on the counters, which is shown on the picture in the manual. I'm playing German against Russia AI, with FoW on. Not sure if any other info is helpful. Is there a way for me to see that power rating on the counters?

Thanks,

Chris
Post #: 1
RE: I don't see the Power Rating for Divisions - 1/10/2016 10:09:17 PM   
Philippeatbay

The big number on the unit counter is its power rating. It also shows up with a label in the list of info about the unit in the unit box at the bottom of the screen, but you can only see it if you have the unit info tab selected.

If you have a stack of units and compare the total of the power ratings to stacking point total for the hex (one of the small numbers at the top of the screen), it will usually be a different number.

(in reply to fatgreta1066)
Post #: 2
RE: I don't see the Power Rating for Divisions - 1/10/2016 11:21:27 PM   
Toby42

quote:

ORIGINAL: Philippe at bay

The big number on the unit counter is its power rating. It also shows up with a label in the list of info about the unit in the unit box at the bottom of the screen, but you can only see it if you have the unit info tab selected.

If you have a stack of units and compare the total of the power ratings to stacking point total for the hex (one of the small numbers at the top of the screen), it will usually be a different number.

I thought that the big number was stacking points?

Tony

(in reply to Philippeatbay)
Post #: 3
RE: I don't see the Power Rating for Divisions - 1/10/2016 11:31:17 PM   
Philippeatbay

Not in this game. Compare the power number on the unit to the hex stacking number at the top of the screen and you'll eventually see the difference.

(in reply to Toby42)
Post #: 4
RE: I don't see the Power Rating for Divisions - 1/11/2016 12:32:36 AM   
fatgreta1066

I found it. I have to be zoomed in one level farther than I keep the game at, but I can use the unit stats info just as well.

Thanks,

Chris

(in reply to Philippeatbay)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Tech Support >> I don't see the Power Rating for Divisions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI