Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Where are my units?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809 >> Where are my units? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Where are my units? - 12/29/2015 4:29:52 AM   
76mm

I've started a PBEM game and am trying to figure things out as I go. One immediate question: when I click on the "show units" button for one of my corps, it shows several divisions, but only two of them are on the map. If I mouse over these two, the "Stack" counter shows "1" for one of these divisions, and "0" for the other.

Can anyone tell me where the rest of this corps' divisions are? The scenario says I'll get another corps as reinforcement at some point, but says nothing about additional divisions.

[EDIT] Actually this is true for all of my corps--only a couple of divisions are shown on the map, where are the rest?

< Message edited by 76mm -- 12/29/2015 5:40:27 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Where are my units? - 12/29/2015 5:38:57 AM   
Rasputitsa

quote:

ORIGINAL: 76mm

I've started a PBEM game and am trying to figure things out as I go. One immediate question: when I click on the "show units" button for one of my corps, it shows several divisions, but only two of them are on the map. If I mouse over these two, the "Stack" counter shows "1" for one of these divisions, and "0" for the other.

Can anyone tell me where the rest of this corps' divisions are? The scenario says I'll get another corps as reinforcement at some point, but says nothing about additional divisions.

[EDIT] Actually this is true for all of my corps--only a couple of divisions are shown on the map, where are the rest?

The 'Situation Report' lists the reinforcements and gives an estimate of where and when they are due to appear. They are listed as Corps, but will contain divisions when they appear.

It is odd that, if you mouse-over a unit counter, the stack count is zero, this has not happened for me, except that the display is slow to react and moving the mouse over another hex sometimes still shows the reading for the previous hex.

If you cannot see units shown in a corp 'view units' window, try the 'find' button on the left of the game screen. When you select a unit, it highlights its position the on the map. However, the highlight is yellow and doesn't show up well (I have a red version) and the highlight is nearly obscured if there is a big stack of units in the highlighted hex, but it is just visible.

< Message edited by Rasputitsa -- 12/29/2015 6:41:51 AM >

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap" - Napoleon

“A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything” - Napoleon

“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress" - Napoleon

(in reply to 76mm)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809 >> Where are my units? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI