Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Co-op?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Co-op? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Co-op? - 12/4/2015 3:20:06 PM   
Llyranor

I've been reading a RockPaperShotgun article on this, and it sounds pretty cool. Info page lists the game as 1-2 players, so I'm guessing 1v1 only?

Warsaw to Paris had some interesting co-op options like splitting the Allied nations or even the German armies betweem players. Since it's the same series, could this possible for Barbarossa (ie. 2 players controlling a different front of either the Soviet or German armies), or is that not in the plans?

Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Co-op? - 12/4/2015 3:57:01 PM   
Barthheart

You could do this now using the manual PBEM system, which is just sending save files around.

Say you want 3 German players and 3 Russian, one for each front on each side.

Germans pick who is going to be overall leader and he starts making decisions and moves/fights with one front. Saves the game and send to 2nd German.
2nd German plays and send to 3rd who then plays, ends the turn then send to the Russian leader. Rinse & repeat.

Pretty easy to do.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"

(in reply to Llyranor)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Co-op? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI