Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Conquering the Ancient Guardians

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Conquering the Ancient Guardians Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Conquering the Ancient Guardians - 7/30/2015 12:14:38 AM   
Tehlongone

The Ancient Guardians spawned in a rather annoying location and I'm considering eventually conquering them, probably far before any Shakturi show up (if they ever do).

My question is, will that screw with the storyline? I don't mind having to face the Shakturi alone, but if they never show up as a result that's a bit of a bummer, not to mention if some mysterious victory condition gets triggered before even facing them.

On that note, if you "win" from resolving the Shakturi/Ancient Guardians issue can you continue the game?

I was rather hoping that selecting the victory conditions 100% economy/100% territory/100% population would mean the game doesn't end before I feel I'm done. Anyone got any experiences with it?
Post #: 1
RE: Conquering the Ancient Guardians - 7/30/2015 6:30:00 AM   
Bingeling

You can always continue after you "win". What happens to the storyline, I do not know.

(in reply to Tehlongone)
Post #: 2
RE: Conquering the Ancient Guardians - 7/30/2015 1:53:22 PM   
Tehlongone

Does that apply to all victory conditions, if you win or lose you can just click continue and play for as long as you want still?

(in reply to Bingeling)
Post #: 3
RE: Conquering the Ancient Guardians - 7/30/2015 2:15:05 PM   
Bingeling

Yes, you can play on. If you do like the victory view, but don't like the "victory moment", set the requirements to 100% of everything. You can compare empires in the victory score screen, and it will take a galaxy takeover to win.

A small disclaimer for the ancient galaxy, or any other mod having similar story structures.

(in reply to Tehlongone)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Conquering the Ancient Guardians Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI