Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Box Upgrade Option now available on Matrix!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Box Upgrade Option now available on Matrix! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Box Upgrade Option now available on Matrix! - 7/28/2015 4:13:45 PM   
Daniele

If you already own a digital version of the game from our site, Steam (or anywhere else!) and would like to add a box and full colour printed manual to your collection, just click on the buy Boxed Upgrade button. You will receive a box of the product you have chosen, a printed manual in full colours and a DVD with in an interactive version of our catalogue. It is very simple and straight forward.

You don't have to register your game or send us your game serial number, just add the product to the cart and check out!

This option is currently available on a limited selection of titles:

- Gary Grigsby's War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945

- Distant Worlds: Universe

- Command: Modern Air Naval Operations Wargame of the Year Edition

We are planning to add more titles with this option so stay tuned!

Please note this is not a copy of the game and does not include a Steam code or serial. If you want to buy the game please go to the games page. This is an upgrade option for people who already own the digital game.

Please check here to upgrade your game!
Post #: 1
RE: Box Upgrade Option now available on Matrix! - 7/29/2015 1:12:08 PM   
Hairog

Hum... Aren't you just selling the manual? The price is the difference between the boxed and download version. I see no sale here except for Grigsby's game.

World War Three 1946 Books
SC3 EAW World War Three 1946 Mod
SC3 WAW Community Mod Naval War

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Box Upgrade Option now available on Matrix! - 7/30/2015 10:47:37 AM   
Zaslon

This option have no sense for CMANO. Pay for an obsolete manual, without an offer or added value?
I hope that Warfaresims will write a updated manual (with the correct paper format).

Kids think about Iran and Amateurs think about Russia, but professionals think about China

(in reply to Hairog)
Post #: 3
RE: Box Upgrade Option now available on Matrix! - 7/30/2015 11:21:41 AM   
IainMcNeil

This is an option for people who bought the digital version to get the box and printed manual. It is the same price as adding the box at the time you initially purchased which is a great deal. War in the East is cheaper as its a black and white manual.

Many customer who bought from Steam don't even know about the boxed edition and we often get requested from users to upgrade from digital to physical, so this is for those people. If you don't see any value then no problem, don't buy it! But its there for those that do.

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

(in reply to Zaslon)
Post #: 4
RE: Box Upgrade Option now available on Matrix! - 7/31/2015 1:44:49 AM   
strykerpsg

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

This is an option for people who bought the digital version to get the box and printed manual. It is the same price as adding the box at the time you initially purchased which is a great deal. War in the East is cheaper as its a black and white manual.

Many customer who bought from Steam don't even know about the boxed edition and we often get requested from users to upgrade from digital to physical, so this is for those people. If you don't see any value then no problem, don't buy it! But its there for those that do.

I would purchase if the manuals the most current version. Feedback?

(in reply to IainMcNeil)
Post #: 5
RE: Box Upgrade Option now available on Matrix! - 7/31/2015 8:09:06 PM   
Casinn

Fast as the game changes, they could have done a monthly magazine subscription just for the manual updates needed. ;)

Personally I'd rather the time was spent improving the program than making a new book every month or two, but I've been around to see the changes slowly and patch notes are enough to keep up.
For someone not playing it in a year, yeah I can see an updated manual being handy.

(in reply to strykerpsg)
Post #: 6
RE: Box Upgrade Option now available on Matrix! - 12/20/2015 10:24:13 PM   
Nuppie

I took advantage of this offer (CMANO)....thanks for making it available.

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR.

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." — Admiral Hyman G. Rickover

(in reply to Casinn)
Post #: 7
RE: Box Upgrade Option now available on Matrix! - 9/22/2016 8:23:19 AM   
mesquite5

so what kind of manual is it? Is it one of the manuals with little bitty writing. I'm 60 years old and need decent size type to read.

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 8
RE: Box Upgrade Option now available on Matrix! - 6/16/2018 3:35:45 PM   
GrizzlyKt

Erm not that good i just brought it thinking it would be a full size manual but its the same size as the Dvd box in came in
i think you need to add more information about what you actually get ie full size manual or dvd size manual thank you for any help

(in reply to mesquite5)
Post #: 9
RE: Box Upgrade Option now available on Matrix! - 2/24/2019 4:44:28 AM   
Stonedog

The Steam users are aware of this offer now, I posted something about it over there soon as I seen the offer for CMANO, and several other games that War Gamers might want a box edition of.

(in reply to IainMcNeil)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Box Upgrade Option now available on Matrix! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI