CMANO has been updated to version 1.08!
This is a very huge update (over 20 pages!) with new features, fixes, additions and the databse completely incremented!
Some of the highlights of the new free update:
* New toys to try out: Anti-torpedo torpedoes and related torpedo-warning systems, new warhead types such as "superfrags", new weapon types such as "Contact explosive" (for the discerning saboteur or suicide terrorist), a brand-new ship type (Mobile Offshore Base (aka "Battle Island")), and more.
* User interface enhancements: Players can now observe the engagement arcs of a unit mount, permission-dependent color of targeting vectors, coastline/border fade-out on zoom (as in GE), the manual weapon allocation window can present to the player the "soft" restrictions (WRA/WCS/other doctrine settings), various tweaks to mission editor UI. etc.
* Simulation improvements: Major speed boost on large scenarios, more accurate uncertainty areas for long-range passive detections (SOSUS, ESM etc.), reliable sub battery recharge, improved sub-captain AI on chasing after unreachable targets, snap-up/down limits for AAW guided weapons, side-firing gunships (e.g. AC-130) now manouvering properly, more realistic UNREP transfer rates, speed-dependent aircraft IR signatures (that supercruise may now really cost you if the enemy has decent IRSTs), tweaks to damage modelling related to light-caliber automatic weapons, realistic "no scan while painting" limitation on older mechanical radars, and more.
* Scenario Editor improvements: "Can Auto-track civilians" side-level ability, Lua speed enhancements and more.
* Updated & rebuilt versions of all official scenarios, plus a new scenario addition to the official-bundled scenarios (Pyrpolitis 1-14, from the community scenario pack).
* A brand-new series of tutorial videos by Baloogan.
But the changelog is very long so be sure to check it here
You can download the patch from here
< Message edited by Sunburn -- 10/5/2015 10:07:44 AM >