1. Well this ain't Europe and we do not roll over for Censorship quite that easily.
2. I own several wargames that have Swastikas in them and on the units.
3. The American Civil War has been over some 150 plus years and to ban the Confederate Flag now is beyond stupid, beyond ignorance and beyond the point that we should put up with it.
1. Hmmm...Tbh, uncalled for. It is not about "rolling over", it is about taking a stand imo. "This is something we want/need to put behind us". Insinuating that all of Europe are being pushed around was an unneccessary response, but ok.
2. I own alot of stuff with the swastika on it, do not have any issues with it. For some strange reason it has not made me a neo nazi either .
3. In games, literature etc, I totally agree. Do the former confederate states need to fly the flag today, not so sure.
I do however completely agree with your initial statement, that this form of censorship is bad. Not because it would be the end of the world if another flag would be shown, to me the thought behind my decision is as follows;
If we remove "stuff"(be it a flag, a song or whatnot) because some nutcase uses it/is seen posing with "stuff", do we not empower said nutcase by banning "stuff"? I think we do.
"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen
("She is to be torpedoed!")