Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Home of Wargamers 2015 Live Twitch! Build the future with us!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Home of Wargamers 2015 Live Twitch! Build the future with us! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Home of Wargamers 2015 Live Twitch! Build the future wi... - 6/22/2015 10:36:49 AM   
Daniele

Only one day to go before the opening day of Home of Wargamers 2015!

As you probably already know the first and most important news is that this year’s event will be solely open to our development partners, to be entirely focused on shaping the future of wargaming.

But this doesn’t mean that we will be cut off from the outside world! To really drive the change we need the help from our beloved community!

Starting Tuesday at 2PM CEST an introductory speech by the Chairman of the Company and the Marketing Director, will be followed by a Q&A session with the developers themselves – dozens of talented people who create wargames for years like Joel Billings from 2by3, Roger Keating from SSG, Victor Reijkersz from VR Designs, Hubert Cater from Fury Software to mention just a few – and we invite you all to take part asking anything live during the Twitch Stream, on Twitter (@ MatrixGamesLtd) and through the Forums!

Be part of the change!

< Message edited by Daniele -- 6/22/2015 12:07:58 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Home of Wargamers 2015 Live Twitch! Build the future with us! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI