Warhammer 40,000 Aramgeddon is updated! It includes a number of great improvements including; new German, French and Spanish text, expanded and updated tutorials, and two scenarios added to the main campaign!
You can update from the Game Menu or download the file here.
Here's the full changelog:
V1.08 – June 18, 2015
- Added localizations of the game and all DLCs to German, French and Spanish. Language can be selected on program startup or switched later via Options.
- Tutorial campaign of the base game have been overhauled in an attempt to better teach new players the basics of the game.
- Four new advanced tutorials have been added to the game.
- Assault Infantry and Cover
- Support Units
- Space Marine Units
- Act 3 of the main campaign has been extended with two additional bonus scenarios.
- All three degrees of Dead Forest (sparse, normal, and dense) now appear throughout the base Steel Legion campaign instead of all functioning as standard Dead Forests.
- Tileset in scenario 15 has been changed to Hive Internal set so all terrain now functions properly and also links properly to the sidebar UI display.
< Message edited by Andrew Loveridge -- 6/18/2015 4:12:10 PM >