Thank you for your effort!
I'm playing the 44 campaign and here it is some issues we've experienced, and some ideas to improve the game:
Weird things, not sure if they are bugs or wad:
- for some reason the allied was not able to target the oil industry in Romania. The bombing raid failed to bomb a specific target everytime (Urinea Orion if IRC). They had recent recon, and attacked during daylight and good weather. It was targeted several times, so it's a very bad luck stuff, or some kind of bug.
- something similar hapened in Stuttgart, IRC, a 8 size engines industry is targeted and the bombs fall over a "building" rockets industry still not visible on the game map.It was targeted several times, so it's a very bad luck stuff, or some kind of bug.
- returning axis interceptors attacked landing at their base never defend themselves, even if they are suposed to have fuel and ammo.
- from time to time, after bombing, bomber raids return disorganized to the enemy territory. I agreed with my opponent not to attack these returning raids, but they suffer AA atacks.
- the turn replay always crashes. The allied miss important info, and never knows what hapend during nightime.
- the nightime single engine planes gruppen never change into daytime, even if they are suposed to do so.
Things I would like to improve:
- More info about production. I never know how many planes I'm producing every day. It would be great to have some statistics about it...
- It would be great to be able to promote a pilot into the commanding positions in their gruppen/squadrons ( when a leader is wounded/mia/kia, it's replaced, and usually it's replaced by a green pilot with very bad skills).
- It would be great to be able to have any control over the pilot's pool, and to expend some "admin" points to send pilots from a gruppen/squadrons to another.
- it would be great to keep track over the wounded pilots.
I hope it helps!
< Message edited by npsergio -- 7/6/2015 12:56:30 PM >