Here's the full changelog for the Version 1.05!
You can download the patch from here
Civil War II Updates
• Mescalero recruited by decision can only appear in New Mexico or Texas. (fixed from 1.04)
• Improved ammos distribution in supply phase
• Improved naval supply distribution
• Fixed reversed battle plans
• Revised and improved retreat logic for stacks
• Stack in retreat or doing MTSG can't cross blockaded river or pass through 'front' because of ZOC.
• Traffic rule (in work)
• Leaders will only lose seniority on January 1st and July 1st, this should help for promotion potential.
• Decisions and partisans can remove only one depot level per try.
• Neutral Indians are now passive, should stop them from besieging or interfering with USA/CSA units.
• There is a 25% chance that artillery manages to counter fire enemy artillery instead of firing on a frontline element.
• Evasion value for stacks with leaders was erroneous in some cases
• Impossible retreat because of too strong enemy in combat region fixed.
• Besieged group can't escape besiegers with evade roll.
• All Depots size can now be razed. Partisans’ decisions still raze only one depot level at a time. Level 1 cities can also be razed.
• Leaders of different nations, for the same side, don't compete anymore in the same chain of command
• Traffic rule improved
• Faction history improvements
• Can rename units with more characters than before
• Improved battle report display
• Added back random variation in display loss
• Music sound volume can now be tweaked (inoMusicVolume in .opt file)
• can't enter anymore (and erroneously) in structures not designed to handle sieges
• when doing drag&drop, name of over region appears
• can open saved game folder in Load Game Window, if doing a ctrl-click on the game icon
• Fixed a display bug in region list leading to false infos
• Innate supply production of a region is now shown in the first structure tooltip when checking structures by ctrl-click.
• Also corrected supply and assets production not taking into account loyalty/alignment
• better AB display in Forces & Units list, leaders sorted properly by name. Units ID sorted as expected (5th before 11st)
• In Forces, Units, Regions listing, can scroll one page at a time with key up/down. Tooltip added to the scrollbar also.
• Hitting Enter when renaming an unit closes the window
• Attrition Loss stored for each stack and displayed as a single message at end of turn (includes weather and wear&tear)
• Default music volume buffed up from 60 to 70% (can be changed with a text file edit).
• Fixed several issues regarding battle report and reported hits.
• Added missing mini buttons for the alternate ‘posture/ROE buttons’ display
• Others stacks in a region are now listed with more details in the stack tooltip
• losses of ships are now properly logged in the message panel
• Forces listing: more orders for the 'order column'. Can now be sorted. Icons courtesy of player ‘John Sedgwick’
• Various major optimizations, in average expect turns to be processed 50% faster than before!
• Fix to the crash happening on new turn.
• Fix to a silent bug where some data were not updated correctly because of faster turn reloading.
• Historical setting and events
• Fix to Missouri brigade OOB.
• Several decisions are now using better AI (scorch earth, etc.)
• AI: Improved Split Large Stacks
• Ai fix on blockade run estimation
• Modding / Script engine
• Console can reliably be put back at the forefront
• can use a cost of 0 in a given element subtype for depots and forts, means needing the presence without consumption
• fix in script command: EvalBesieged
< Message edited by Daniele -- 4/15/2015 4:37:19 PM >