Does anyone here knows the movements of the Hungarian Second Army at Voronezh in 1942? A map would be even better, but generally I just need to know which major units were present where and on what dates.
2nd Hungarian Army
6. Light Infantry Division (22 and 52 infantry regiments, 6 artillery regiment)
7. Light Infantry Division (4 and 35 infantry regiments, 7 artillery regiment)
9. Light Infantry Division (17 and 47 infantry regiments, 9 artillery regiment)
10. Light Infantry Division (6 and 36 infantry regiments, 10 artillery regiment)
12. Light Infantry Division (18 and 48 infantry regiments, 12 artillery regiment)
13. Light Infantry Division (7 and 31 infantry regiments, 13 artillery regiment)
19. Light Infantry Division (13 and 43 infantry regiments, 19 artillery regiment)
20. Light Infantry Division (14 and 23 infantry regiments, 20 artillery regiment)
23. Light Infantry Division (21 and 51 infantry regiments, 23 artillery regiment)
1. Tank Division (30 tank regiment, 1 mot. infantry regiment, 1 reconnaissance battalion, 51 tank destroyer battalion)
101. Anti-Aircraft Battalion
150. Motorized Artillery Battalion
101. Motorized Heavy Artillery Battalion
151. Sapper-Engineer Battalion
1. Aviation Group (from 10.15.42 g - 2. Aviation Brigade)
Hungarian troops began to arrive in April 1942. But by the beginning of the offensive arrived only III. Hungarian Corps, which was stationed in the vicinity of Kursk.
III. Hungarian Corps took part in the offensive summer 1942. The troops of hungarian corps fought in the area Kursk - Tim - Stary Oskol (together with german VII. Armeekorps, which was incorporated into the 2nd Hungarian army).