This is more like a note, because it is not good enough to be an actual bug report. Maybe someone has the same problem, and may be we can eventually collect enough data to reproduce.
Every once in a while, Command locks up when I hit Ctrl+S. Cursor changes to "hourglass", which is actually rotating circle now, indicating "application busy" and stays this way infinitely long (at least some hours).
1. The save file is apparently unchanged, i.e. latest save data is not there. At least several times a day.
2. Never happens on the first save.
3. I hit this, say, every two or three hours of play (wall clock) while saving every maybe 15 minutes or so.
4. I have Windows 7 with latest updates installed via automatic update.
5. happens with both 1.06 and 1.07 RC1, at no visible difference in frequency
< Message edited by Sunburn -- 5/1/2015 7:45:53 AM >