Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Spending to the limit!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> Spending to the limit! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Spending to the limit! - 2/13/2015 2:15:17 PM   
DoomAngelBlade

h t t p: / /i .i m g u r . c om / EQo Hd Zn. pn g

Okay so here is explanation of problem.
I have an empire that have next stuff:

and other stuff seen on pic.
The amount of income easily gets OVER the maintenance easily.
But there is something / somewhy / I don't know WHAT but does one problem - You can see a pic of money spent on resources.
So a problem : WHAT THE FU..?! WHAT COSTS SIX HUNDRED GRANDS!?
I have this problem for TEN in-game years... It was like minus one hundred GRANDS each year... I tried to do a pirate missions to keep myself some money for fleet because it is being grinded one by one by massive(more than fifty each battle) amount of "Blaster" ships of enemy gangs/empires.
I have source of EACH strategic resource. Atleast 1 source. Each mining station have 10 mining engines/gas extractors. I don't have source of SEVEN luxury resources only.
I don't build/retrofit anything because I just don't have cash.
I Don't see a damn reason to buy resources for ****ING SIX HUNDRED GRANDS! THAT's ****ING FLEET FOR ANNIHILATING ANYONE IN GALAXY AT MOMENT OF TIME IM PLAYING(I have maxed torpedoes.... and each 250 size ship can now blow up a cruiser of enemy ship... so a fleet of TEN Five hundred sized ships in a fleet can blow up all defensive bases, space port and etc. of any enemy capitol)
CAN I:
a)BAN BUYING RESOURCES?(I have them already.. What the ****!?)
b)CHECK WHAT/WHO/WHY IT BUYS RESOURCES?(Seriosly.. WHAT CAUSES THAT ****?)
WHAT IS GOING ON?
HELP ME.
Also 3 other glitches:
a) Empires CANCEL smuggling missions once my ships arrive to them(smuggling ones) - Result is that first 1-2 ships give me additional cash for smuggling while all fleet of other 20-40 ships full of cargo gets nothing)
b) Each ship is FORCED (by unknown force!) to BUY FUEL(ONLY BUY. NOT ****ING USE REFUELING STATION THAT IS EVEN ****ING CLOSER). That causes WHOLE FLEETS of ALL THE ****ING EMPIRES to EMPTY PLANETS of their fuel... There are FIGHTS of over 200 ships over ONE ****ING PLANET... Just to refuel on it.
c) At late-game Assault pods can't be used properly on planets. Ships don't launch them to raid enemy planets.

< Message edited by DoomAngelBlade -- 2/13/2015 5:25:05 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Spending to the limit! - 2/13/2015 6:46:16 PM   
elite

Found your post quite difficult to understand, but one thing that I noted was you said you have 10 mining engines / gas extractors on each station. It's worth noting that that for maximum extraction, you only need 4 mining engines / extractors. This number reduces further with research.

If your having difficulty with money, try reducing the number of extractors on your stations. Anything over 4 is a waste.

(in reply to DoomAngelBlade)
Post #: 2
RE: Spending to the limit! - 2/13/2015 11:51:43 PM   
Tophat1815

Hi there and welcome DoomAngelBlade! Now with the pleasantries over I also found your post difficult to follow and rather obnoxious. With a post count of 1 and a entry post such as you wrote people might take you for a troll. Suggest you follow elites advice on extractors and tone down the post.

(in reply to elite)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> Spending to the limit! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI