From: Holstebro, Denmark
I've been loving this game (and WITE) and after going through hundreds of threads in the WITW forums I have compiled what I consider to be the most helpful responses. The manual and the Players Guide is amazing. This is not meant to replace them but to supplement them, as often I know us newer players struggle with the bigger (what do I do next?) questions after we have mastered the (what is this?) questions. A couple notes:
1) The guide is in .pdf format so use Foxit reader if you dont have a PDF reader (its free)
2) I'm going to try and keep it updated weekly, but we'll see what happens
3) There are three main sections - A) helpful manual excerpts (under construction) B) helpful patch note changes so we can stay updated on things that differ from the manual C) the helpful posts sorted by area. There is some overlap with the areas so I had to make a judgment call on where to put things.
4) I put a disclaimer at the top that I'm taking zero credit for anything in the guide. I made an effort to put the actual thread link for each post/excerpt and I noted in italics for language that is mine which was added for clarity and understanding. If you see something in here that you posted and do not wish it to be in this guide then please PM me and I will remove it and will refrain from using your posts in the future.
5) I'm a CPA by trade so naturally organizing and making things look pretty isn't always my strong suit. If anybody wants to help with this project in any way, whether it be formatting, putting this into a website/wiki, ideas to make it better, tips they want added, then please PM me!
6) I tried to find what I considered to be the most helpful posts. Obviously this is subjective. If you see something that is blatantly wrong or overall unhelpful, please let me know and I will review for deletion.
Without further ado, here is the link (updated 1-7-2015): https://www.dropbox.com/s/a2bg6z9eov7atbp/WITW%20Tips%201-7%20Updated.pdf?dl=0
Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I had putting it together and thank you to everyone who posts here for being extremely helpful!
WOW - what an effort. I almost want to play again.