Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Captured City Production

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Captured City Production Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Captured City Production - 12/25/2014 6:15:16 AM   
chazsi

I am coming back to ATG after a long hiatus. I've always started with one city and random map. I remember taking unoccupied cities (not enemy) and using them for production. I THINK enemy cities produced after a recovery period.

I just played a game where the first city i captured began producing after some recovery time which is what I remembered (when it started producing, it's recovery bar on the right was still orange), but like 12 other cities NEVER started production even when bars on right side were totally green.

Am I missing something? i've scoured here AND the manual and cannot find information on city recovery and production.
Post #: 1
RE: Captured City Production - 12/25/2014 4:46:56 PM   
Josh

Have you linked your producing cities to an HQ? Otherwise the city has nowhere to send the stuff to. Also note that when you take a city and set it to produce PP's, the only thing that increases is the PP amount, and that is displayed on the top of your gamemap. Also when you *did* connect a city to an HQ, make sure you have the productionslider all the way to the right. My guess is you must have something wrong somewheres.

/edit spelling.

< Message edited by Josh -- 12/25/2014 7:28:25 PM >

(in reply to chazsi)
Post #: 2
RE: Captured City Production - 12/25/2014 5:47:18 PM   
Twotribes

The cities of YOUR people will produce, the cities of other people will only produce PP and ore or oil. You can choose the Occupation feat before you start in the editor and then those cities will produce expensive supplies.

The game is set to make each city you take automatically to look like it is producing 3 things, it won't produce the supply or the troops if it is not your people. Check those cities and set production to what is allowed.

(in reply to Josh)
Post #: 3
RE: Captured City Production - 12/26/2014 8:29:33 PM   
chazsi

Thanks Guys!!

My bad. Long time since I played this. Forgot to assign the cities to an HQ. Once I did that, they were willing to produce and send whatever was produced.

Again, thanks for quick replies and getting me going again.

Charles

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Captured City Production Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI