Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RZA - American Football Management Simulator

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RZA - American Football Management Simulator Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RZA - American Football Management Simulator - 11/29/2014 3:28:59 PM   
Templer_12

Football is a strategy game.

Any football fans in the house?

RZA starts it's season 15 today.
So it's a good time to join.

And we would love it if some of you give it a try and enjoying it.
Build your own francaise.

• RZA is completely for free.
  • It could be very addictive and very thrilling.
  • Has good reviews.
  • Won some prices.

With regularly more the 630 members around the world you'll find a lot to chat if you want to.

RZA is almost certainly the best football manager simulation online.
    C'mon, let's give it a try. :)

--> Red Zone Action

What to expect:
    Do not be fooled by the graphics - RZA could be a gem to many football fans!

Pete, the dedicated and talented German developer introduce himself:

First of all welcome to RedZoneAction.org - the American Football Management Simulator on the web.

My Name is Pete. I wrote this game over a period of 2 years - with a lot of help from my loyal tester crew. Why did I write it? Quite simply, I love American Football! After I played several American Football games during the last few years...I found that none of them gave me the experience I wanted in a football game. So I started a discussion with some mates from one of those games, and decided to give it a try.

The result is what you see now. RedZoneAction.org is a game where you have to develop a team, and you are the manager. You have to take care of all of the duties of managing a successful American Football Club. You have to take care of finances, from preparing the income basics,to running the fan shop. You're also Head Coach, Coordinator, Manager, and the team mother behind the scenes. Without your advice the guys on the field will play as badly as an Elementary School Football team playing in the park around the corner on Sunday afternoon. So you have to prepare your guys, have to sign contracts, you have to look for Young Talent and develop them into your future Super stars. You have to set the tactics. You have to hire doctors and consultants and so on...in short: YOU are the guy that leads your team to THE BOWL, or even to hell. The power and pressure all lies with you.

When I wrote this I prioritized my time for the highest possible level of reality and football specific rules. RedZoneAction.org provides you with all the things you might miss from other simulations, like Depth charts, situation based Playbooks, In game injuries and many more. The rules on the field is based on NFL rules, with some minor differences.

This game is not the result of a crazy man with too much time on his hands - even though I do meet most of those requirements (except the spare time part). RedZoneAction.org is the result of a 2 years of beta testing, driven by many loyal testers. These guys gave me input, feedback, shared ideas or told me I suck - and I appreciate it a lot, like you will. In short this is my labor of love brought through the rigourous fires of an international testing team with football on the brain.

I am connected to American Football in real life too. My favorite team, the Dresden Monarchs, are a semi professional American Football Club playing in Germanys highest league level, The GFL. I am responsible for the statistic crew over there - and have enjoyed it for several years now - any given saturday during the season.

But now it is enough talking - you should join our community. I hope you have as much fun building your team as I did making this game. Most importantly: RedZoneAction.org is not only an American Football sim with some Management added in. RedZoneAction.org is all about community, arguing with Football Fans around the world. Don't forget to visit the forums... I'll be there waiting for you to tell me I suck or you love it.

Welcome to RedZoneAction.org,
    the American Football Management Simulator, where you will find the fun of managing and coaching your squad from the lowest ranks of league rivalries to the lofty heights of international football glory! You run the team from the front office to the field, all completely for free! Want to have a speedy passing attack or is power rushing more your style? Do you want to control the line of scrimmage or rely on your defense to steal the ball away to win the game? Use your depth chart and playbook to decide how your team makes your gameplan happen. We don't just toss numbers out there and see what happens. We play Football!
    What makes RedZoneAction.org different from other football sims out there? We stay true to the American style of football, by featuring a 3-days drafts, playoffs and a championship that is decided on the field.
    All of this and more is available here in RedZoneAction.org!

Features waiting for you:
    Full featured Gamecenter, showing you the play-by-play on the field as text and moving graphics on the field, including a participation report, down-markers and many more, including a replay option (as Live) if you missed to watch a game live...

A Depth Chart to bench or activate players based on your needs and tactics, easy to use by drag-and-drop

The Playbook allows the manager to control every aspect of attacking game plays as well as defending them. No matter if you feature tactics having a few rules, or strong Playbooks containing several thousands of lines, Drag'n Drop makes it easy to manage for you. You can change the tactics even during the game by having different rules per quarter or situation on the field, or even the standing.

Hiring and Firing players, making short term contracts or even multi year Franchise contracts, the Human Resource Department allows you to manage your team based on your masterplan.

A real Draft once per season, running over a period of 3 days, provides you with Youngsters to develop your roster for your teams future.

Real Management to prepare your teams finances, which includes a Fanshop to sell merchandise to your fans. You have full control over your stock and the selling prices. This includes many available report option to keep an overview of how you are doing.

Multiple Training facilities to develop your roster in an unique way, to be competitive now and in the future.

A real 2 Conference League system, 4 divisions each having 4 teams, provides real Football-like Gameplay, including long-term grown rivalries.

Challenge your Friends to play Friendly Cups, play Friendly Games every day, or exercise by having Scrimmages (your teams offense vs your defense) several times per day.

Lots of community and social stuff, including a busy Forum, many RSS-feeds (game results, changes etc) , connectivity to Facebook, Google, Twitter...Mentors to help you for the first steps, and a Manual describing each function in detail, downloadable for offline reading.

Many many more...just check in and explore the game by yourself...it is time now!

--> Red Zone Action the American Football Management Simulator

< Message edited by Templer -- 11/29/2014 9:12:16 PM >
  • Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RZA - American Football Management Simulator Page: [1]
    Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI