We already found some annoying bugs in the 1.6.0 Open Beta patch that can be potential game killers, so we currently already fixing those and preparing a new 1.6.1 Open Beta.
We move as fast as we can, I will keep you posted when the new Open Beta patch is life.
Undo Move or Swap (only allowed if no FOW previous was uncovered!) is the Backspace hotkey.
- UNDO for move and swap!
- Various reported bug fixes.
Gameplay changes / balancing:
- Free Upkeep allowance is now zero,which means you now pay for each and
every unit on the map.
- Country PPs increased to offset the effects of the Free Upkeep allowance change.
- All Nations Man Power has been reduced, to a scale appropriate to
historic national forces levels per Country.
- Disband PP & MP returns have been altered,so that you now receive the
- If a Capital city is captured a substantial national morale penalty
will be applied. (NOW A WAR CHANGING EVENT)
- Production & Research now shows time up to 50 turns.Allowing the a
player to keep track more easily off what new Tech will be available
in the future.
- Research Lab Upkeep cost reduced.
- Britain's starting land forces reduced to historical level.
- Britain now has a larger navy,twice the size of Germany for example. (RULE BRITANNIA )
- German navy now has research advantage,meaning her ships are
stronger,than any other fleet including Britain.
- The loss of a battlefleet in combat morale penalty has been
increased. (FOR BRITAIN NOW A WAR CHANGING EVENT)
- Battleships have now been renamed DREADNOUGHTS!
- Dreadnought production cost reduced from 120 to 80 PPs.
- Pre-Dreadnought & Armoured Cruisers added to unit types,these can't be
upgraded or purchased.
- Cruisers have been renamed LIGHT Cruisers!
- NAVAL AI has been enhanced,making it more of a challenge.
- All air units have been toned down,as to there effectiveness,this is
World War One after all.
- Garrison,Infantry,Cavalry & Artillery now all benefit from Anti-Air
- Garrison & Infantry benefit from Entrenchment upgrade.
- Additional historical event messages,and City Captured event
messages,are now in game.
- Various Commander entry dates fixed.
- Various other stability and fixes.
< Message edited by Lord Zimoa -- 10/30/2014 9:30:57 AM >