Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session! - 10/7/2014 12:30:36 PM   
Surtur

Today we are happy to share with you that Pike & Shot, our upcoming turn-based strategy game focused on the Italian Wars, the Thirty Years War and the English Civil War, will be released on the 17th of October! In order to celebrate this joyous news, we will be playing Pike & Shot live on Twitch TV for you to watch.

Tomorrow at 20:00 CEST (14:00 EDT) we will be broadcasting a gaming session on Twitch TV displaying Pike & Shot. This will be the first time we will be playing a game live for you to see and we hope you will all be able to join us! During the stream we will be playing the game live, so you can all directly see how the game is played and how it feels.

For those of you with a Twitch account, the stream chat can be used to discuss the game amongst each other, or to directly ask us questions or provide feedback.

After the stream is over, we will make the video on demand available to you as well, so you will be able see the action even if you missed the live event.

In the age of Pike and Shot, mighty struggles erupted across Europe for causes religious, political or dynastic. The Thirty Years War raged across Germany and beyond, leaving devastation in its wake, but saw rapid developments in battlefield tactics. You can take command in the greatest historical battles of the war, fight stand-alone “what-if” scenarios, or design your own scenarios using the easy to use editor.

The Stream will start tomorrow at 20:00 CEST (14:00 EDT)and can be found here.

Click here to learn more about Pike & Shot.

- Slitherine Group Producer -
Twitter
Steam
Post #: 1
RE: Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session! - 10/8/2014 5:39:26 PM   
Orm

Cool. This time period has my interest so I am definitely going to check it out.

Intend attacking at dawn high water.

(in reply to Surtur)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI