A.7 updated, suspected patch notes. ETA 3-7.11.14
- More expanded pedias (i think it could be around 10-12+)
- More race-specific UIs (1-2 UIs - Zadaj and Yereni)
- Perhaps adjustment to soon to be announced 22.214.171.124 (devs promised patch per month)
- Load of 5 new character systems (Atuuk, XHuman, Banoserit, Yor, Phaerax) (Red Coalition will get really serious reinforcement!)
- Human CS remake, featuring 12 factions within Human Council.
- Some new GALS.
- Possible change of way to deliver the mod and updates to the players. It may not change as well, though.
Atuuks are supposted to have simply CS with 2 (may be 3) groups, both are elite low% occurence groups within main non-group pool, will bear very good specialized stats, and will create reasons to strife for Atuuk population and ammas it in order to get more chance to roll those guys. This will be also their rebalance.
XHumans will have complementing specialized (approx 4-5, one of them will be common normal pool changed to group )groups sorted according to type/level of their mutation.
Yor will have straightforward CS of 3 groups, coded as Cleaners, Caretakers, and Seekers
Phaerax will have leveled CS with some character quality tier system built in.
Banoserit will have castes. Some number of them. They are Banoserit , after all...
Humans will get 12 factions and same style of CS representation as other races (default pic + logo ) till the mod will enter final phase and work on unique character art will start.
< Message edited by Blackstork -- 10/6/2014 10:34:25 AM >