Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Bugs I've found in 0.7.19.4

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> Tech Support >> Bugs I've found in 0.7.19.4 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bugs I've found in 0.7.19.4 - 6/15/2014 9:30:48 PM   
srgistjr

I'm playing the GSA campaign but only trying to use the Soviet equipment. So far, I found one bug for sure and maybe another one. The first definite bug is when I try to fly the Lunar Landing Soyuz missions. The game is showing a reliability penalty for not flying the Soyuz 7K-L3 LOK orbital even though I have flown it successfully. In fact, I have flown all the missions in the Soyuz 7K-L3 folder successfully just to be sure. The second bug has to do with the Lunar Orbiter program. In both the GSA campaign and the Soviet sandbox, the lunar orbiter program is giving a reliability penalty for not having flown the Pioneer 4 Lunar Flyby. The pioneer program is an American program and I don't think it should be a penalty for the Soviets since they don't even have access to the Pioneer 4 program. Hope this makes sense. I am really enjoying the game. I played the original DOS game and am happy it is being redone. Eddie
Post #: 1
RE: Bugs I've found in 0.7.19.4 - 6/16/2014 4:23:22 PM   
Nacho84

Hello srgistjr,

Welcome to the SPM forums! Do you have a savefile for the first bug? If you spot any errors, try to upload a savefile along with your report. That way I can troubleshoot the problem right away.

As for the second bug. indeed, Luna 2 was getting a penalization if you didn't accomplish Pioneer 4, which is definitely a problem if you're playing as the Soviets. I have just fixed the spreadsheet, you'll now only be penalized if you haven't accomplished the Luna 3 lunar flyby. Historically, Luna 2 was launched before Luna 3 but, in SPM, we say that a flyby is a stepping stone for an impactor, so you should get a penalization if you haven't accomplished a flyby first.

Cheers,

Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion

(in reply to srgistjr)
Post #: 2
RE: Bugs I've found in 0.7.19.4 - 6/16/2014 6:13:19 PM   
srgistjr

Ok. I'll get you one for the game. Thanks, Eddie.

(in reply to Nacho84)
Post #: 3
RE: Bugs I've found in 0.7.19.4 - 6/16/2014 11:11:49 PM   
srgistjr

My mistake. I played it again and there is no Soyuz bug. I confused the Soyuz 7K-OK with the Soyuz 7K-L3 LOK for the prerequisite. Sorry about the false alarm, Eddie

(in reply to srgistjr)
Post #: 4
RE: Bugs I've found in 0.7.19.4 - 6/17/2014 5:16:11 PM   
Nacho84

No worries at all. Feel free to report any other bugs you find so that we can fix them.

Cheers,

Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion

(in reply to srgistjr)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> Tech Support >> Bugs I've found in 0.7.19.4 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI