Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Hyderdrive-less explorers trying to reach the next star system

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Tech Support >> Hyderdrive-less explorers trying to reach the next star system Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hyderdrive-less explorers trying to reach the next star... - 5/25/2014 2:15:40 AM   
Cauldyth

I've left my explorers completely automated from the start of a pre-warp game. They seem to have grown impatient waiting for me to research Warp Precursors, so two of them are now attempting to reach the next star system at conventional speeds:

Post #: 1
RE: Hyderdrive-less explorers trying to reach the next ... - 5/25/2014 2:24:13 AM   
elliotg

Hmmm, unusual. Wouldn't expect this given their fuel range.

Feel free to upload a savegame (following the stickied instructions in the post at the top of the Tech Support forum) and I'll take a look.

Thanks
Elliot

(in reply to Cauldyth)
Post #: 2
RE: Hyderdrive-less explorers trying to reach the next ... - 5/25/2014 2:37:01 AM   
Cauldyth

Thanks Elliot. I've uploaded "Cauldyth May24th Wayward Explorers.dwg" to the FTP site.

In the interest of full disclosure, I should say that I'm using both the Extended mod and the Blue Chrome mod, but it's my understanding that neither of those should cause problems.

(in reply to elliotg)
Post #: 3
RE: Hyderdrive-less explorers trying to reach the next ... - 5/25/2014 2:42:15 AM   
elliotg

No those mods shouldn't be a problem

Thanks for the savegame

Elliot

(in reply to Cauldyth)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Tech Support >> Hyderdrive-less explorers trying to reach the next star system Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI