Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Japanese device production

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Japanese device production Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Japanese device production - 4/29/2014 7:55:26 AM   
Chris21wen

Could someone explain the difference between device 'produced this month' and 'build rate'?
Post #: 1
RE: Japanese device production - 4/29/2014 8:16:00 AM   
Chris21wen

Even more confusing is this. How can you produce anything if it is not available. Look at the 47mm AT, due 12/42 and I have produce 132 this month but the current game date is 7/42. I'm totally confused????

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Chris21wen)
Post #: 2
RE: Japanese device production - 4/29/2014 8:22:27 AM   
Banzan

"Build Rate" is the amount of devices automaticly build every month. I think its /30 day and will vary for lower numbers due RNG.
"Produced this month" is just the amount of devices produced in the ongoing month. This can differ from the build rate. As an example, if the allied player get 30 planes due build rate + 20 planes from factories, produced this month will be around 50 at the end of the month.

Build rate is mainly important for the allied players, as they can't change or increase any production. For the japanese players, only some things have a build rate (engeneers, support, radar etc.), not sure if they can change the production of items with a build rate.

(in reply to Chris21wen)
Post #: 3
RE: Japanese device production - 4/29/2014 8:28:46 AM   
Banzan

No idea how you managed to prodce these guns. Japanese players build guns based on "need" consuming armament points, they don't have a build rate.

(in reply to Banzan)
Post #: 4
RE: Japanese device production - 4/29/2014 8:43:50 AM   
Chris21wen

quote:

ORIGINAL: Banzan

No idea how you managed to prodce these guns. Japanese players build guns based on "need" consuming armament points, they don't have a build rate.

OK, it's the last bit that has answered my main question and I think I know the answer to the first. I have units with this gun but all have arrived as reinforcements. I think these units have the 47mm in their TOE on arrival but do not have a full complement. The 47mm is greyed out which I suspect stops other units from upgrading until it does become available. At least it makes sense that way.

(in reply to Banzan)
Post #: 5
RE: Japanese device production - 4/29/2014 11:00:42 AM   
dr.hal

Remember the actual production for a month can definitely be impacted by outside forces such as supply, manpower (?), and factory damage.... so it would be different than a rate figure. Or at least that's what seems to me to make sense... Hal

(in reply to Chris21wen)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Japanese device production Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI