Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Jusst came back and questions about Jap Production?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Jusst came back and questions about Jap Production? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Jusst came back and questions about Jap Production? - 4/21/2014 4:42:12 PM   
findmeifyoucan

In the production management system there are yes and no tabs in city display next to supply, fuel, oil and resources?
If I click on no to yes I notice the numbers turn from white to blue in display of total supply available if I for example click on the yes button next to supply. What does this mean when the numbers are changed to blue. What does "no" mean next to supply versus "Yes"?

It has been two years so I am a little rusty but no not remember these added options in production display and planning?

Other question I have is about increasing resource production? Is there any benefit to spending HI and Supply on increasing my resource production or are there better things I can be spending my HI points on in your opinion?

Comments are appreciated!

Tony
Post #: 1
RE: Jusst came back and questions about Jap Production? - 4/21/2014 4:48:44 PM   
Lokasenna

The yes/no buttons are for Stockpiling. In general, you do not want to use this feature.

I'm not sure you can increase Resource production, unless you mean on repairs - in which case I would say don't do it. Resources are plentiful, you will have more than you ever need.

(in reply to findmeifyoucan)
Post #: 2
RE: Jusst came back and questions about Jap Production? - 4/22/2014 2:37:59 AM   
PaxMondo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lokasenna

The yes/no buttons are for Stockpiling. In general, you do not want to use this feature.

I'm not sure you can increase Resource production, unless you mean on repairs - in which case I would say don't do it. Resources are plentiful, you will have more than you ever need.

+1

Pax

(in reply to Lokasenna)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Jusst came back and questions about Jap Production? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI