Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Optional Rules Selection

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Optional Rules Selection Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Optional Rules Selection - 3/27/2014 9:27:45 PM   
jlreynen

I just bought and downloaded the Matrix WiF game last week. It looks very impressive! My first question, though, is why several of the optional rules are not selectable. The print appears in light gray (rather than black), and the program will not allow me to check them, nor are they checked when the "All" button is selected. It doesn't seem to matter which scenario is selected. Certain optional rules are never available. For example, under "Additional Units," Frogmen, Partisan HQs, Guards banner armies, City based volunteers, V-weapons, Atomic bombs, Naval supply units, Convoys in Flames, Rough seas, and Oil tankers are all not selectable. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how is it fixed?
Post #: 1
RE: Optional Rules Selection - 3/27/2014 9:55:17 PM   
AxelNL

quote:

ORIGINAL: jlreynen

I just bought and downloaded the Matrix WiF game last week. It looks very impressive! My first question, though, is why several of the optional rules are not selectable. The print appears in light gray (rather than black), and the program will not allow me to check them, nor are they checked when the "All" button is selected. It doesn't seem to matter which scenario is selected. Certain optional rules are never available. For example, under "Additional Units," Frogmen, Partisan HQs, Guards banner armies, City based volunteers, V-weapons, Atomic bombs, Naval supply units, Convoys in Flames, Rough seas, and Oil tankers are all not selectable. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how is it fixed?

These do not work yet - I think that is written somewhere. You will see that the half-maps are also to be finalised. Plenty of stuff to discover first, however.

(in reply to jlreynen)
Post #: 2
RE: Optional Rules Selection - 3/28/2014 3:30:29 AM   
paulderynck

For a list of optional rules that are implemented versus yet to be coded and a rough idea of their order of appearance - see Players Manual Volume 1, pages 4, 5 & 6

< Message edited by paulderynck -- 3/28/2014 4:30:54 AM >

Paul

(in reply to AxelNL)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Optional Rules Selection Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI