Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Thanks for the patience

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Thanks for the patience Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Thanks for the patience - 3/26/2014 9:27:08 PM   
thewood1

I have to say I am impressed. The way people talk about your product sometimes makes me wonder what is wrong with people sometimes. You have a great product, provide outstanding development fixes, have great customer support, and actually seem to have a plan. Yet people come in complaining about that wheel on the BMP-98MP is not spinning at the same rate as in real life. I see people throwing around the word bug very loosely. I can't understand why someone who really likes the game spends so much time trying to find and point out flaws. It almost seems be a game unto itself.

No software is perfect, but Command came out of box pretty much working as designed for most. And its been improved since then. I really like this game and anxiously await some of the new big features. It just seems I am stuck liking a game which as the the risk of being swallowed by its own detail.

I think the patience you guys show when someone comes in and instead of actually asking about how something should work and they start saying its a bug is amazing. Thanks and keep it up.
Post #: 1
RE: Thanks for the patience - 3/26/2014 9:59:31 PM   
mikmykWS

Thanks for the thanks.

Mike

(in reply to thewood1)
Post #: 2
RE: Thanks for the patience - 3/26/2014 10:02:52 PM   
thewood1

You're welcome for the thanks for the thanks

(in reply to mikmykWS)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Thanks for the patience Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI